ProWhite creates a stunning professional grade fixed frame front projector screen that delivers superior quality. If you have a dedicated cinema room environment where you have complete control over your lighting conditions, then ProWhite is the best choice for you. With little to no light in your room, your white levels will be truly white, and your black levels will be truly black, and all colours will be able to be vibrant and saturated.
ProWhite is a high performance Projector Screen Material, delivering amazing clarity and colour to your image! It is a flexible, front projection screen material that has been designed for fixed frame projector screens.
ProWhite has been engineered with a fine surface texture making it perform extremely well with 4k Ultra HD, HD and Active 3D projectors. It has a surface gain of 1.0 and a viewing angle of 160°. Manufactured from 100% PVC, ProWhite is a highly durable screen material, designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
- The size refers to the screen’s diagonal measurement
- We provide excess material for fixing purposes so that your finished size isn’t reduced
- This material can not be hung, it must be tensioned to a frame
- To calculate your screen size please input the size and aspect ratio in to our screen size calculator
- Please see our FAQ’s for answers to common questions